- Be nice and civil to the others.
- Report things you think are not alright.
- Post contributing stuff to the thread's topic.
- Re-read and improve your post. Make it easier for people to understand what you are writing.
- Post in the correct forum category.
- Ignore spammers (Use the report button).
- Ignore flamewars & alike (Do not feed them! Use the report button).
- Do not pinpoint other's small errors. Everybody can make mistake, whether it's a spelling error or a stupid question, be nice about it.
|Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.|
Here's some things you should avoid:
- Abuse Reporting/Groups/Private Messages.
- Post other people's personal information without their consent.
- Bump threads unless constructive/necessary.
- Derail a thread (posts that have little to do with the thread's topic).
- Share your account (1 account per person - No secondary, backup or multiple accounts, especially if banned).
- Backseat moderate/Forum police - Use the 'Report' button and leave the dirty job to our moderators.
- Exploiting bugs (Found a bug on the forum? Send a moderator a Private Message and we will fix it as soon as possible).
Rethink something if you are not sure it's OK. If you are in doubt: Do not do it!
Send a PM to a moderator and ask beforehand eventually.
What's strictly off-limits
Things that absolutely won't be tolerated on the forums:
- Inappropriate content (Porn, Nazi, Sexual, Racism, Discriminiation, Gross, Piracy, NSFW, etc. stuff).
- Inappropriate language/behaviour (Insulting/Flaming/Harassing/etc. and being rude to other users).
- Political, Religious, etc. content. The forum is no place for that.
Posting any of these may result in:
- Post being edited/removed without any notice.
- Warning Point (Too many of them may lead to below...)