|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • polski • русский|
BeamNG allows the use of additional vehicles and maps created by the community. since the 0.5.0 update , the installation are simple and automatic via our repository.
Installing Resources (Automatic)
- 1. Make sure you have a forum account and that you are logged in from your default internet browser.
- 2. Ingame, click the "Drive" button on the sidebar
- 3. Then, click "Add Content". This will give your forum account permanent access to the automatic installation features.
Downloading & Installing mods
- 4. Find a mod on the MODS section of the website, and you should now see a big green "Install" button. Simply click on it to install.
- 5. That's it! BeamNG should open (or should focus itself, if already open), and you should be getting your mod!
Note : You may need to perform a game restart in order for mods to appear in game.
Note2 : The content downloaded with automatic installation goes directly in C:\users\<username>\Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods (Unless a different path is specified in the startup.ini file)
Installing Resources (Manual Method)
- To install mods manually, download its corresponding ZIP file , and place the ZIP in the Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods folder.
Where To Find New Content
In our Repositories :)