We are very sorry for you to end up here, but it seems that your Graphics Card is not compatible with the most recent version of our game. In particular, it seem it does not support DirectX11, which is required as per System Requirements. There are two possibile solutions for this:
1. You can revert to an older version of the game that is still working on your hardware
2. You can try to get a refund from us
- NOTE. Sometimes this issue can occur on compatible hardware, due bad video drivers not reporting the correct supported DirectX version of the hardware. Reinstalling the video drivers should help in these cases.
If you are unsure which DirectX versions are supported by your video card, check following the steps:
Reverting to an older version of the game
Note that these version will not receive updates!
1. Right Click 'BeamNG.drive' in your Steam Library
2. Select 'Properties', and go to the 'Beta' tab
3. Select the appropriate version for your hardware (see below)
- 0.4.0.6-dx9 - Last version to support DirectX9 Graphics Cards
- 0.14.0.5-dx10 - Last version to support DirectX10 Graphics Cards
Refund / Support
Sorry for the inconvenience! Below are described the steps to request a refund from Steam or Humble Bundle, as well the stores requirements to be eligible for one.
Sorry to see you go! :(
You can request a refund here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966
- NOTE. Refunds for Steam purchases are managed exclusively by Steam itself. Please carefully check the limits within a refund is applicable.
1. Purchase must not be older than 30 days
You can request a refund by contacting us: https://support.beamng.com/
Please specify the email address used in the original order, in case you contact us using a different one.