Repository (Under Construction)
Since late 2015, we have set up a repo , it includes content created by our great community.
The Beamng Repository is accessible via the mods section on the homepage of the site (http://www.beamng.com/resources) .
The contents are verified by our moderators and classified in category.
- Vehicles (Land / Air / Boats / Props)
- Terrains, Levels, Maps
- User Interface Apps
- License Plates
- Mods of Mods
How to install new content
- Go to the official mod repository: http://www.beamng.com/resources/?ingame=2
- Find a mod that you want to install
- You can use the filters at the left side of the page to refine your search. Then the tabs allow you to order your search.
- Click install and then select BeamNG in the prompt that opens
- Let BeamNG download the mod
- It should now appear in game
How to add and manage content to the repository
With his forum account , the content creator can upload , update and edit an overview about his content . The latest version is showed , but all previous version are stored and accessible .
- You must be the author of the mod. Do not take other people's mods and upload them.
- The mod MUST work without the need of extracting the ZIP or any additional step. Simply by dragging and dropping the ZIP in the 'Mods' folder.
- Credit the author incase part of your mod do not belong to you (Models, Textures, etc.)
- If you are releasing a pack of similar maps/vehicles (For example a various version of the same map, simply pack everything in a single mod)
- If you upload many variants of a mod (for example a skin mod for a vehicle part that comes in various colours), group them in a single ZIP/Download rather than submitting 1 resource per type.