|Language:||[[::Derby Arenas|English]] • [[::Derby Arenas/es|español]] • [[::Derby Arenas/pl|polski]]|
The Derby Arenas are various lots of destruction in BeamNG.drive. It is set in an early winter environment.
Unlike other maps that have racing or timed scenarios, this map is the centerpiece of the new Multiseat scenarios in the game.
List of Arenas
There are six arenas in this level. They are:
- Normal (top-right): A classic demolition derby arena, made up of grass and dirt.
- Oval (right): An 0-shaped track with an "X" connecting opposite turns (possibly for Figure-8 track configurations).
- This is there the player spawns upon entering the level.
- Pit (bottom-right): A concrete industrial platform. There is a wide gap from the outside, and a hole in the middle.
- Mud Pit (left): Similar to Normal, but also contains mud puddles that can reduce your speed.
- Varied Ground (far-left): An arena consisting of grass, dirt, mud, and concrete ground types.
- Concrete (top): A concrete arena surrounded by buildings and concrete barriers. There is no real way to enter it while in Freeroam mode.
Size: 1024m x 1024m (1 km2)
Biome: temperate, grassland
Roads: dirt roads
Suitable for demolition derbies
Features: derby arenas: raised industrial platform, standard muddy grass, concrete, varied ground types