(Redirected from Installing Mods)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • polski • русский|
Installing Resources (Automatic Method)
This step is a one-time only, and it's required to make the 'Install' button appear on your BeamNG.com profile.
Before you start, please make sure you are already logged in your BeamNG.com account, with your default browser.
- 1 Go in-game and open the side-menu by pressing ESC on your keyboard. Click on the Mods icon
- 2 Click on the Download More button.
The www.beamng.com/resources will open.
Downloading & Installing mods
- 1 To download and install a mod, simply click the Install button you see on the mod's page
BeamNG.Drive will open (if not open already), and will download and install the mod automatically.
NOTE: You must be on the Overview tab for the Install button to work.
Installing Resources (Manual Method)
- 1 Download the mod via the dedicated orange button (if from the repository)
Else from whatever download link it is provided through.
You should end up downloading a ZIP file.
- 2 Place the ZIP file in MyDocuments/BeamNG.Drive/mods. Do not extract the content of the ZIP!
Where To Find New Content
In our Repositories :)