(Redirected from Installing Mods)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • polski • русский|
Installing Resources (Automatic Method)
This step is a one-time only, and it's required to make the 'Install' button appear on your BeamNG.com profile.
Before you start, please make sure you are already logged in your BeamNG.com account, with your default browser.
- 1 Go in-game and open the side-menu by pressing ESC on your keyboard. Click on the Mods icon
- 2 Click on the Download Mods button (Version 0.10 and up)
The www.beamng.com/resources will open.
Downloading & Installing mods
- 1 To download and install a mod, simply click the Install button you see on the mod's page
BeamNG.Drive will open (if not open already), and will download and install the mod automatically.
NOTE: You must be on the Overview tab for the Install button to work.
Installing Resources (Manual Method)
- 1 Download the mod via the dedicated orange button (if from the repository)
Else from whatever download link it is provided through.
You should end up downloading a ZIP file.
- 2 Place the ZIP file in MyDocuments/BeamNG.Drive/mods. Do not extract the content of the ZIP!
Note: If you do not have a 'mods' folder, just create one!
Where To Find New Content
In our Repositories :)
Mods not working / appearing in-game
Please make sure that:
- The mods you are trying to use are being installed correctly, and in the correct folder, without extracting the mods' content from its ZIP.
In Windows 10 in particular, a common mistake is placing the mods inside OneDrive/Documents/BeamNG.Drive, instead of User/Documents/BeamNG.Drive
- The mods you are trying to install are actually compatible with the current version of the game.
If a mod is too old, there is a chance it's outdated and no more compatible with your newer version.